I'm a system engineer, working on open-source infrastructure software. I do system programming in Rust (and sometimes C), and Linux system management (packaging, server administration, containers, observability, etc). I'm also interested in documentation and UX topics.
RUDDER - since 2015
I'm currently employed at RUDDER, building system automation tools. The parts of the project I mainly work on are:
- relayd: a network daemon (built in Rust with tokio), the backbone of agent-server communication
- documentation: documentation platform for Rudder, including manuals, tutorials and API docs
- configuration agent and policies: configuration agent for Unix systems, and the configuration policies library
- system integration: rpm/dpkg packaging, SELinux policies, container support
lettre - since 2014
Author and maintainer of an email client for Rust programs allowing easily sending emails from Rust applications by providing pluggable transports and strongly typed modern email features.
- CFEngine: various bug fixes, performance improvements and small features
- darktable: image processor, made small UI improvements and bugfixes